Monday, May 31, 2010

Feel it, it's here!!


I needed to go and do some shopping this Saturday and Sandton City is the closest mall to where I stay but considering the influx of foreign visitors in our country due to the FIFA World Cup, I decided that I will try to avoid it until is over.

This is how I ended up at the Melrose Arch Mall, which turned out to be the best decision I made firstly because it was crowd-free, relaxed and peaceful shopping experience and also because the GIANT BAFANA shirt was there!! The patriotic nature that this World Cup has instilled in everyone is so contagious and ever more prevalent wherever people are celebrating the countdown of this World Cup via all the exciting events much like Bafana Shirt signing.


By this stage, if you have not accustomed yourself to the Vuvuzela, bought a Bafana Shirt, own a South African flag, YOU.ARE.ON.YOUR.OWN!!!


FEEL IT, IT'S HERE!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    Nice one superstar. I hope to see more from this site :)

    ReplyDelete