Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Alicia Keys weds


One of my all-time favorite artists has tied the knot. Alicia Keys married Swiss Beatz on the 31st of July in a celeb-studded ceremony. I love Alicia Keys and her music but I cannot say the same for all the drama that has happened in her personal life. I was very surprised to find out that her and Swiss Beatz got married so quickly especially considering that the ink is probably not dry yet on Swiss's divorce papers. I understand that she has fallen pregnant, which probably happened whilst she was knowingly dating a married man... 
After reading the letter that Mashonda wrote to her, I don't understand how she can be so insensitive to her feelings by the constant public display of affection from her  and Swiss. Nevertheless my words won't change anything, so I wish her the best in her marriage. Mazeltov!

No comments:

Post a Comment