Wednesday, July 7, 2010

All I do is WIN!!

My cousin had a birthday party last month at Cofi in Pretoria and it was also the first time that I heard this song by DJ Khaled called “All I do is Win”. As soon as it came on the whole club just went C-R-A-Z-Y!! And I don’t blame them either because it was love at first audio for me too or this is largely because of the positive message being shared by the hip hop stars’ rugged voices. It’s highly unlikely that you ever hear rappers songs with positive lyrics, so I hope that the success of this song will help some realize that this is a step in the right direction because their young audience really does need to hear such motivational messages. The song is sung with such attitude that you can’t help but get on the dance floor and pull a face when you dance to it, especially if you consider yourself a winner!

At the office most of the people that are in my team are based in East Africa and there’s only 3 of us from the team that are based in South Africa. We decided that this song would be our theme song and we all have it as a ringtone, it’s just so cool :)

Below is the video, I hope you like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment