Thursday, July 1, 2010

You are your SCENT!

I went perfume shopping yesterday and was very excited because I had not done it in a while and I love checking out all the new scents, bottle shapes and just being a girl! I am so lucky because some of the brands of the company that I work for are perfumes (Lacoste, Hugo Boss, Escada, Kenzo etc.) so all employees get 40% off their perfume purchases at a special store. I went to Chanel fragrance workshop in 2007 hosted by Glamour magazine and learnt about the different types of perfumes and how long they last and obviously the more expensive it is, the more intensive and concentrated it is means the longer the scent will last on your skin. Perfume lasts over 6hours, eau de parfum lasts 4-6hours, eau de toilette lasts 2 or more hours & cologne lasts up to 2hours.

I am a big fan of the 3F’s - fresh, feminine, floral scents and had already made up my mind that I wanted the Hugo Boss Femme and Carolina Herrera’s Sexy 212 because these fragrances are just that. I have loved the Femme and have been using it for a while now and I recently fell in love with the 212 sexy. A perfume is a reflection of your personality so I decided to do a little more research about these two scents that I love so much just to see if I am the right fit :)

Carolina Herrera’s 212 Sexy – Eau de ParfumThe fragrance was inspired by a sensual vision of an evening in New York, strong, magnetic and extremely feminine. It is ideal for a seductive and sophisticated woman…just like New York. The bottle is sensual, seductive and tempting in metallic mauve & pink tones. The scent is fresh, oriental & tasty, sophisticated and sensual which is perfect for New York Nights. The top notes are citrus spicy, middle notes area tasty floral and base notes are oriental woody musk.


http://www.ilove212.com/products/212-sexy/

Hugo Boss Femme –Eau de Parfum
Boss Femme Perfume by Hugo Boss was launched in 2006 and exudes an aura of captivating femininity, its lingering warmth is sublimely sophisticated and modern. Marked by fruity top notes of tangerine and black currant, the fragrance is grounded in a creamy, musk-like base.


Hugo Boss Femme Ad



I am wearing the 212 Sexy today and I cannot stop smelling myself, I love it! Both these perfumes are definitely representative of what I want in a scent, I love smelling feminine and aspire for sophistication and leaving a sense of mystery. I hope that I have helped in guiding you to find the right one for YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment