Friday, July 9, 2010

Love Essie

Anybody who knows me and sees me quite often would know that I love nail polish :). My nails are always coloured up in seasonal trend colours, colours that compliment my outfit and even sometimes colours that are reflective of my mood.
My absolute favourite nail polish brand is Essie, they have such an infinite range of colours and their seasonal offers are always aligned to current fashion trends. I am a sucker for pink shades, I currently have about seven which are absolutely not enough, I still need to get more!! Essie is also known for having the catchiest, funkiest and sometimes funny names for all their different shades and it’s always funny when you ask friends what shades they’re wearing because the response will never meet expectations. I am currently wearing a pink shade called guchi muchi puchi!
Essie is used at most nail parlours and spa’s and is available at Dischem for about R84. If you love nail colour I highly recommend it, it’s an investment towards your collection.
I just want to introduce you to their new Spring and Summer 2010 collections below; I love Knockout Punch, Pop Art Pink & Neo Whimsical!


Spring 2010 Collection

Summer 2010 Collection

Also visit their blog to find out more about the brand and all the latest news.
http://www.essie.com/essieblog/

Your in Nail Colour :)

No comments:

Post a Comment