Friday, June 4, 2010

The plot thickens..

Shocked and flabbergasted were my reactions when I heard the rumours that the baby that Wife no. 4, Nompumelelo Ntuli, is carrying might not be Jacob Zuma's child??! Allegedly the baby's father could be a bodyguard who recently committed suicide, although nothing has been confirmed. I think my shock is due to the fact that I never expected any of Jacob Zuma's wives to cause a scandal of this sort because this is the last thing that our dear president needs  so close to the FIFA World Cup! In my mind I have always perceived woman in this modern day who have no issues with a polygamous marriage and are in one, to be submissive and obedient, never talking back to their husbands, let alone cheat on them! I can just imagine the salacious headlines splashed on every newspaper when the whole world is literally at our doorstep...

With that being said though this is still a rumour as nothing has been confirmed and with Zuma's recent scandals I doubt that this will be a topic that will be open for discussion, after all it is VERY personal. For the President's sake, I hope the rumours are false and that Zuma can survive another scandal like this, we need consistency in the country's leadership. Let's focus on what Zuma is doing for South Africa and let the tabloids deal with such tall tales!

No comments:

Post a Comment