Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Simple yet Stunning!





This one is not for the guys, unless of course you consider yourself fashion fundi…and maybe even a closet Spice Girl fan?!
Back in high school when the Spice Girls were the “IT” in music, fashion & even movies, I was Posh Spice amongst my friends, I can’t really remember why or which part of her persona garnered me her identity but I embraced it with open arms. So in essence I have been a fan of Victoria Beckham’s for a while and eventually also became a fan of her husband too, yummy!
I bought the new Glamour magazine today and she was on the cover and immediately read her feature story. Amongst all the other things that were mentioned about her, I was drawn to the news of her fashion line which I have known about for a while but had not really been paying enough attention to actually take the time to check it out. Well today I did and it is LOVELY! It’s chic and simple yet stunning, a job well done to Vicky, the fashion industry is a tough one to get into and she has cracked it. I have added pictures of a few of my favourite dresses on this post (above). Apparently the dresses are going for about R50 000 each, eish! I have added the link below for all my fellow fashionista’s. Her fashion line also includes jeans and sunglasses.
My birthday’s coming up soon, the dresses are on the wish list *puppy eyes*

No comments:

Post a Comment